[Namron] Fighters Kuhneigen Pop meeting.

Terry Daniels tldaniels_1 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 13 12:35:37 PST 2006

Sorry if this double posts, my browser crashed after i clicked send:

Greeting unto the Populace of Namron, and Skargard,
       I would like to invite all of you to the Kuhneigen Populace meetiing.
  Sorry about the short notice but it is tonight at 6:30 at the Maysville
Lib.  This fledgling group could use the input and support of some of the
older players, and fighters.   And from Skargard, as a newer group I'm sure
you guys have been through some of the same problems and have survived it.
Some of the things that need to be discussed now, as I see it are:     Who's
job is it to do what?   and   What is the proper way to go about changing
things within an SCA group?   WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!!
       I would especally appriciate as many fighters (heavy and light) to
attend as possible.  Sorry, no sword play tonight, but that will be next
week.

Lord Terrance Daniel
Knight's Marshal