[Namron] Boarder March -- Word Fame!!!!!!

Terry Daniels tldaniels_1 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 16 00:45:33 PST 2006

Thank you all for offering me rides and such  (B&B, &  Lord Thomas and His
Gracious Lady Anya).  The biggest problem I have with going to events is
transportation.  Thank you for removing that obstical.  Also a big Thank you
to Her Excellancy for taking me to Blood of Heros with Mooneshadow!!  It was
an honor to accompany you, and even more fun for my first out of kingdom
event!!!!!!  :)
   Unfortainately I will not be able to go to Boarder March.  Right now my
income is kinda weather dependant and with it getting colder I am running
out of time to get the things done that I need to get done before the
harvest starts.  :(  So I will have to be working this week end  (except for
Sundays fighter practice of course).    I will definately be taking you up
on your offers at a later time though, and look forward to it.

Lord Terrance