[Namron] Update on Andreas

Marion Makkingze johnsonds at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 1 16:02:42 PST 2006

Pooky, in the hotmail program, there is an option to send messages in plain
text or in html....  the Wiesenfeuer will only accept the plain text
messages, were other list will take the html.  If you have any trouble
finding the option switch, contact me and I will see if I can guide you
through it.
Lady Marion Makkingze
House Wolfstar
johnsonds at earthlink.net