[Namron] Ian's stroke and another sensitive issue

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 08:21:28 PST 2006

 Greetings,
   As some of you may allready know,Ian had a stroke Monday.he will have to use a cane for awhile and requires minor outpatient physical therapy.His spirits are well considering the circumstances.
   Which brings me to the sensitive matter.
   I have three weeks to get us into a home of our own or the Kids and I will be living in a homeless shelter. Ian will not be able to go with us, he'll have to go elsewhere.I will probably end up losing my job unless I can find someone who can watch Morgan or keep him and his dad safe for me.
   I have several leads on an apartment for us but am short around $200 to get into one due to the deposits.
   I know that no one person can loan this amount to me ....But if several sources could loan me 10 to 20 I can do this.I swear by my right to be called lady that i will pay each and everyone of you back.
   A better e-mail to respond to me at is myladyelfseeker at hotmail.com
   Except for Weds. I can be reached at work @ 769-8838 best after 2pm and before or right at 5.
   I'm scared guys.The stress of this situation is getting to Ian and i'm fighting desparately to keep my family together.
   If anyone has any ideas of a place where i can check into, please, please let me know.Or even suggestions for a second job.I'm checking into Riverwinds and any place i can think of.
   Cassie

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..
" Death should be a Release...........Not a Punishment "  Dragonheart