[Namron] Susan and Scott House moving Pooky work Party

Kathryn Gordon kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 16:56:48 PST 2006

it is in oklahoma city

Kathryn Gordon
Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn
Matriarch Inn of the Weeping Unicorn

----- Original Message ----
From: Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com>
To: namron at ansteorra.org
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2006 5:00:28 PM
Subject: [Namron] Susan and Scott House moving Pooky work Party

Hello helpful and wonderful people!
Here's what we've been talkin' about: A way to be helpful for Susan and Scott.
The Moving will be at 11:00 am Saturday Nov 4th ~ Tomorrow. The house is at 2211 North Minnie Lane Oklahoma City maybe Edmond I'm not sure. Please mapquest.com like ME.
Scott has checked the house over thuroughly and says " NO MOLD ".
I am crazy allergic to mold and he promises ME " NO MOLD ".
Sami we won't need the trailer, thank you. Hope to see you at the bonfire when I'm done.
Cormac MY Brother please come and help ME move. Thank you big bunches.
Oh heck.... I need to pick up boxes from people... sigh
Please bring boxes if you have any.
HL Barat may I stop by tomorrow morning and pick up boxes from your "blue room"?
Thank You VERY much for helping,
Pooky

.
Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"