[Namron] wInterkingdom Reminder

Danielle DeMarseilles danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 21:28:05 PST 2006

Greetings Elisabeth,
    My name is Danielle de Marseilles, and I would like to teach a couple of scribal classes at Winterkingdom.  The form was a bit confusing for me (as I am a bit computer illiterate), so I am giving you all of the information in this e-mail.  I hope that this is ok, and if for some reason there is a problem, just let me know.

  Class Title:  Dealing with Large Spaces
  Teacher's Mundane Name:  Jennifer Cornelius
  Teacher's SCA Name: Danielle de Marseilles
  Phone: (405) 366-1156
  E-mail: danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com
  Home Branch: Namron
  Class Length:  1 hour
  Class Format: Lecture
  Class Description:  Dealing with large blank spaces can be one of the most frustrating issues in illumination.  In this class we will cover techniques for making the paint lay flat as well as different ways to break up the area to make the space more interesting.
  Class Limitations: None
  Class Requirements: None
  Scheduling Preferences: I would prefer to teach after 11:30.
  I am teaching one other class.

  Class Title:  Diapering Techniques
  E-mail: danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com
  Home Branch: Namron
Class Length: 2 Hours
  Class Format: Hands on Demonstration
  Class Description: Diapering is a common way to add detail by using a square or diamond pattern in background areas. This class is a step by step hands on demonstration dealing with the different diapering techniques. Materials are provided.
  Class Limitations: Participating - 20, Attending - no limit, Age - able to focus on the class, Fee to be charged - $1 for participating, no charge for attending only.
  Class Requirements: 4 or 5 tables, access to water
  Scheduling Preferences: I would like to have this class after the Dealing with open spaces class.

  Thank you for all of the time and effort that you are putting into your event.  If you need any more information, please let me know, and if you could send me a quick reply letting me know that you got this I would greatly appreciate it.
  Thank you so much,
  Danielle de Marseilles
Melissa Long Blevins <hlecalais at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
    Greetings All,
     The days are passing quickly and the time for scheduling the classes for wInterkingdom is drawing near.
     If you are wanting to teach a class (or more) and have not done so, ... PLEASE fill out a teacher form, for each class you are wanting to teach, and submit them to me as soon as possible so that your class gets an optimum spot on the schedule.
    We will be having an exciting heavy tourney and a very entertaining rapier tourney at this years wInterkingdom, along with many fascinating classes. So, please come, be a part of the fun!
    Many thanks to ALL of those that have already responded/submitted forms.

  In Service,
  HAL Elisabeth de Calais

-Dani
 Humor is just another defense against the universe.
    Mel Brooks (1926 - )

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near historic lows: $150,000 loan as low as $579/mo. Intro-*Terms