[Namron] help with names

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 9 09:42:17 PST 2006

Greetings Traci,

If you want names, just follow Wolfgang and he will show you more names than
you can shake a Halberd at!   Actually, just follow your electronic pathway
to www.sca.org <http://www.sca.org/>  and click on the Heraldry link (under
Activities).  When that page opens, look for the "Library" heading on the
left column and there you shall find all kinds of fascinating articles and
resources for names.

Now, once you have built that perfect name, give it a test drive for a month
or 2 and see if you still like it.  If so, then we can begin the submission
process.

Have fun!

In Service

Herr Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen

Herald - Barony of Namron

 Alright, everyone knows me or at least most of you do, so help me on
this.....I hate my sca name I choose it because someone said I had to have
one to write down and I was in a hurry at the time  (Most people don't even
know what my SCA name is because I never use it) SO I want a new one

.............any suggestions????

I know all you book worms are out there some where, hey I might even USE
this one if we can find one I like so

Anyone have any suggestions...?

Traci

Dreaded Minion