[Namron] Christmas Music

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Wed Nov 15 10:22:29 PST 2006

Saemundr,
    You have already been told of Loreena McKennitt's music. She has some pieces on her album Book of Secrets which should fit your middle eastern flavored music very well and it is available at any Borders or Barnes & Noble. I have an album of Christmas music which has Little Drummer Boy which you are welcome to borrow.

Maleah