[Namron] Charter painting tonight

Jennene Stanley Mooharpist at cox.net
Wed Nov 15 12:00:01 PST 2006

Hello,

Just a quick reminder that scroll painting is happening tonight at
the Moo Manor.  We have Kingdom charters that need to be painted. I
am unable to get the day off so Thomas will be flying solo.

We will have snacks, drinks and other munchies as usual. Even if you
do not paint. Come anyway!  We will teach and you can enjoy the
general fun and "Moohem". Everyone is welcome. We've got some fun
DVD's to pop on the TV,  a  history library to invade, internet to
surf, cats to chase and birds that go po... oops.... well you all get
the picture. All this and charters too!

Anyone needing more information or directions  please drop me a email
or call 872-8775

Moo Manor is now on Mapquest!
*http://tinyurl.com/nckpf

HL Anya Gordon Lamont