[Namron] EEK! New comers meeting info - needed now!

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 15:52:18 PST 2006

Newcomer's Meeting is held the 2nd Monday night at 6:30 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at my house -- 429 Dakota St., Norman, OK 73069.

Since attendance seems to be sporadic, a phone call to 364-0270 to let me know I need to stash projects out of the way is greatly appreciated.

Isobel

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:
Eeek !

If I had the newcomers meeting info in front of ME I might be able to snag a
new person.

ZapittoME,
Pook

On the prowl

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Member of Clann Lochlan

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo -  Calculate new house payment