[Namron] Christmas Music

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 15:54:40 PST 2006

I have Mary Did You Know on CD.   You may BORROW the CD, but I would like it back.

Isobel

Jim L Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com> wrote: Ello good people of Namron

 I am directing a Christmas play and am in desperate need of a CD that has the traditional versions of "Mary Did You Know" and "Little Drummer Boy".  If you have a CD with either of these two songs, or hopefully these two songs on the same CD could you let me know the name of the CD so I can order it?  Not to add pressure but I really need these songs by Saturday.  :)

 Also, I am looking for Middle Eastern style music to be played before the performance.  Any tips on choosing that style of music?  We are trying to create a Bethlehem style village and we are going to play the music while people are coming into the church.

 Any help appreciated.

 Sæmundr the Pure

--
Check out Jim Couch's latest songs at: http://www.soundclick.com/geoo

Is God a singer?  YES!!
Zephaniah 3:17 (NKJV)
 "The Lord your God in your midst, the Might One, will save...He will rejoice over you with singing."

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Member of Clann Lochlan

Sponsored Link

   Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro-*Terms