[Namron] Fair of the Harvest

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Thu Nov 16 12:57:33 PST 2006

Greetings, Namron!

It was wonderful to see so many of you at Fair of the Harvest. I would like to
invite anyone who attended to share their thoughts and impressions and good
memories of this event. I am actively gathering up such reviews, and would like
to post them to the Chemin Noir site, mirrored on my own site, as a means of
building some word fame for the event and this Canton, to help boost attendance
next year.

If you would be willing to consider sharing your experience, be it in words or
in photos taken, please contact me off list at zubeydah at northkeep.org

Many thanks,

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya

web admin: