[Namron] Fiber arts classes

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Fri Nov 17 09:45:43 PST 2006

Hmm I am well schooled in Nail-bending... been thinking of teaching a
class on period torture devices and techniques.......

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead