[Namron] Chirurgeon Training classes

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 01:17:21 PST 2006

    Reposted with permission from Caelin on Andrede
:
           Greetings!

  Yes! there will be classes at Winterkingdom and Stargate Yule on the same weekend (Dec. 8-11)! Woo Hoo!

  What I have down for Winterkingdom is a Chirurgeon 101 class and a CPR/FA renewal given by Lady Debora, our Northern Regional. I need a physical address and I will get it on the Chirurgeon website to sign up for.

  For Stargate Yule, there will be a complete ASHI F.A. and CPR course taught by Lady Cynthia of Gatesedge and myself. I encourage everyone to come out and get the new CPR guidelines. Class is limited at Stargate to 10 students.

  After the new year, there will be chirurgeon classes at:

  King's Round Table Jan. 20th ( What do people need or want?)

  Candelmas Feb. 2-4 : Chirurgeon 101, New Syllabus: armor extrication, Moving the injuried safely, and vital signs.

  Classes in the works:

  Chirurgeon 101 at Jagermister Feb. 16-18
  and Tons of Chirurgeon classes at Gulf Wars! You missing something, it will be taught at Gulf Wars at Chirurgeon's Point.

  If you need a class, there is no reason to miss out. In less than 2 months, 3 regions are having chirurgeon courses to attend. Even if you have taken a 101 class before, it is probably time to refresh your skills again.

  Again, if you have a place to hold a chirurgeon class, have a few people that are interested, I or one of our regional or fellow deputies will travel to you to teach. I am willing to go to any region at anytime ( barring my family, my health and reasonable notice ).

  I am soo proud of all our instructors! Kudos goes out to Ainar, Debora, Arkell, Caelin, Gerita, Cynthia, Gavin, all the regionals, the on the ball - baronial chirurgeon who organized Candelmas- Alfred, our preggers KC, and all the students that are making the chirurgeon the Borg again! Resistance is futile! Keep up the awesome work!

  In Service,

  Lady Eleanora Elizabeth Caley known as "Just Caley"

  Deputy Kingdom Chirurgeon of Training
  Hospitaler to the Shire of Seawinds
  student of Mistress Charla

  Reposted with permission from Caelin on Andrede

It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo -  Calculate new house payment