[Namron] Update on Ian and such

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 07:49:30 PST 2006

*Sighs*
  Well I got him out of the hospital Wednesday , again.But it cost me him going in.I lost a considerable amount of work last pay period and it hurt badly.
   But on a good note....i did get that second job i needed so I will be working 60 hours or so a week now.
   bad news is....th ehouse i originally was looking at fell through.A family member of thiers needed it or so i'm told.I just told ian it didn't work out.I did find a place however , but the additional rent and deposit required was more than i had planned on.Between that and th eloss of work I have gone from being $40 up to $310 in th ehole again with a Friday deadline.9 people in a 2 bed home where we have taken refuge in  doesn't work.
   I still have 2 gentleman i'm hoping can still assist in a loan  and i have accaepted but not collected a $40 loan  ( included allready in my total funds ) But I don't know yet if the offers still hold.When the house fell through i wanted to have another nailed down before i called them.
   Ian has the cell phone right now.He had another seizure last night, so unless he is in the hospital he will have th ephone allways with him.The number is 405-618-7413
   A very much discouraged ,
   Cassie

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..
" Death should be a Release...........Not a Punishment "  Dragonheart

Sponsored Link

   Don't quit your job  - take classes online and earn your degree in 1 year. Start Today