[Namron] Plume submissions

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Mon Nov 20 18:21:04 PST 2006

Here it is. Cut/paste into what you need:

Greetings unto the Populace of Namron!

I would like to announce that Lord Owen Stott and Mistress Stacia will
be our Beltane Event Stewards.  Thanks to all those who put in for this
fun event and I look forward to assisting Owen and Mistress Stacia to
make Beltane as fun as possible.

(***possible future addition, omit if you run out of time***)
I would like to announce that (***insert name here***) has been named as
our new Treasurer effective (***insert date here***).  Many thanks to HL
Annabelle for keeping the office in order and doing an admirable job as
interim treasurer!.
(***end future addition***)

Officers, please remember to submit your monthly reports to your
superior, their Excellencies, and myself.  Your reports help us keep up
with the many happenings in the Barony.  I would also like to encourage
everyone to have a deputy to assist you in your duties, or at least
learn what the position entails.  Unto the Populace: If you are
interested in holding an officer's position in the future, please do not
hesitate to contact the current officer as I'm sure they would be more
than willing to help you.

In service,
Lord Thomas of Weathershear
Seneschal, Namron