[Namron] Freecycle USA!

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 19:21:19 PST 2006

Ummm. . . I am owmer of the Norman Group and Agnese is Co-owner.  There is a Tri-City group in your area, a group in OKC, one in Del City, and several others across the state.  You need to go to the website, go to Southern (for part of U.S.) and then find Oklahoma.  You will find LOTS of groups in Oklahoma already.

Isobel

Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:
 Ok everyone...go to this website, check it out.... http://www.freecycle.org/

 We need to start a group for this in OKLAHOMA!!!!!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Member of Clann Lochlan

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510,000 Mortgage for $1,698/mo -   Calculate new house payment