[Namron] Willy is reducing his inventory

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Nov 21 07:51:09 PST 2006

Lol before I broke my back spearing pigs was the only way I would pig
hunt. Now I am planning on lancing them form 4 wheeler.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.  Muddeler of Mead