[Namron] Grim's Move

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Tue Nov 21 12:56:02 PST 2006

No bubba wasn't prying was telling her where ye were moving. You know
you can pop in anytime and bend our ears my friend.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.  Muddeler of Mead