[Namron] Grim's Move

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Nov 22 16:15:08 PST 2006

Little one has a bad chest cold so we didn't get out last night. Would
have love to be there though.

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.  Muddeler of Mead