[Namron] Lost and found at Protectorate

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Thu Nov 23 23:29:51 PST 2006

Welp trying again. Yes I know several people have seen it, I am looking
for my wife's pearl belt. It is kind of important to her and we would
like to get it back. We tried emailing the B&B about it like we were
instructed to but haven't heard back. So can we get a list of lost and
found?

Chass Brown A.K.A.Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
 Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the Red
Shark.
 Muddeler of Mead