[Namron] Hello youu

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 19:14:21 PST 2006

*snip
>Hello all from the newbies - to the area anyway - Orlando and Katarina (Dan
>and Kir),
>We are happy to be on the list and sorry we missed seeing everyone at the
>Toy Tourney. Mundane and family obligations got in the way. We look forward
>to seeing everyone at the bonfire and also wanted to see who all was going
>to Winterkingdom as we are looking to go up on Saturday.
>Hugs to all,
>Orlando and Katarina
*

Hello you from The Pookies - in this area anyway - Pukhta and Lovvek (Pukhta
Lovvek),
I too am happy to be on the list and am apologetic that I was not seen by
everyone at the Toy Tourney. Emergency obligations to spread The Love got in
the way. I look forward to being seen by everyone at the bonfire and I
hopehopehope to be going to Winterkingdom as I am looking to go up on
Saturday.
Hugs to you,
Pukhta and Lovvek