[Namron] Eragon: The Movie

Foster, Shadow (HSC) Shadow-Foster at ouhsc.edu
Wed Nov 15 16:45:32 PST 2006

Oh, me me me me!  I own the first 2 books already and they are
wonderful.  I can even provide crash space for a couple of people (up to
5 - if you are willing to sleep on an air mattress) and I am only 6
miles from downtown OKC.

Shadow

________________________________

 HELLO POPULAS!!

How does seing a BRAND NEW MOVIE sound!  WHat if I told you it would be
BEFORE it is released to the public!!

The name of the movie is Eragon.  It is the first movie of a trilogy.
While I have not read it, I know that I have seen some of the kids in
the Barony reading it.  My friend tells me that it is in the same basic
genres as "Lord of the RIngs" and "Harry Potter" (or at least a semi-mix
between the two).

It would either Tuesday the 12th of December, or Thursday the 14th.  (OR
BOTH!!!)  It will be in OKC, downtown, but I think that if we carpool,
it is doable.

We are thinking that just people in garb, willing to take pictures would
be nice, Ambiance and whatnot. If we could get some fighters (and a
marshal) that might be nice too.

The person who is runnign the screening (a friend of mine) is willing to
save us the seats that we would nee, and is even willing to give us
promotional items (of which, she is not sure yet, certianly posters, and
sometimes they get other cool things).

Anyone interested???  I think that it would be great fun!! Are we up for
both nights or just one??

(for those of you out of town, I would be more then willing to find
crash space if you needed it)

HL Adena

p.s Can someone send this on to the Weisenfuer list, as well as send me
the link??