[Namron] Eragon: The Movie

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 05:38:36 PST 2006

Being a librarian, and familiar with the books flying off the shelves with my younger readers....

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to go!!!!

How much will tickets be?  Carpooling cool with me...where do we meet, when do we go!

Can't wait!!!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.