[Namron] Fiber arts classes

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 18:03:25 PST 2006

I'd still like to learn inkle looming.

Isobel

"Epperson, Sheryl" <eppersos at oge.com> wrote:    DIV {  MARGIN: 0px }    Samarrah, and anyone else interested,

 I have already offered to teach beginning classes in inkle  weaving and/or tablet weaving, blackwork, spinning, (and anything else they can  coerce me into---I mean convince me I'm qualified for) for both Namron and  Skorragardr after the first of the year.  I would be more than happy to  also teach for Kuhneigen.

 If there is anyone particularly interested in any of these  subjects, please let Fayiddah, Adena, Samarrah, or myself know so that we can  try to get times scheduled and equipment ready.

 Annabelle