[Namron] Fiber arts classes

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 06:03:10 PST 2006

Annabelle,

May we start with a class in Blackwork?  And when, after the year begins, could you teach it?  We can do most evenings at the library as long as I don't already have a library board meeting or something scheduled.  If we avoid mondays we should be good.  And the 2nd Thursdays are now our pop meeting dates.

Let me know what dates would be good for you and I'll schedule.  Do you mind if a few mundanes attend?  It might be a good recruiting tool...

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.