[Namron] Plume submissions

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 06:29:19 PST 2006

Nicolea!

The only change that Kuhneigen has is that we are only having one pop meeting a month and it will be the 2nd thursday of each month.  Also, Terrence has posted that effective in December, Kuhneigen Fighter Practice has moved to the Maysville Walking Trail and will be on all NoN Pop Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. till they want to quit.

Also, Everyone is invited to our December Pop Meeting at the Maysville Public Library.  After the meeting we will be having a Christmas Pot Luck to celebrate the holidays.  In liue of gifts we are collecting non-perishable food items for a local Christmas Food Drive.

That's all I can think of.  HUGS!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.