[Namron] Fiber arts classes

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 18:56:51 PST 2006

I know about nail BITING -- I do that when I'm nervous. :>P

Isobel

Samarrah bint Annaan <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:
 Awesome!  Do you know nailbiding as well by chance?

 I'm compiling a list of everyone who's offered to teach a class and we're going to go over that at our next meeting and see what dates people have free that might correspond with dates the instructors, like yourself, are free.  So You are most definately on our list!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.