[Namron] Plume submissions

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 19:14:31 PST 2006

Newcomer's Meetings will begin again after the New Year.

Isobel

Kadence McKinley <darwinexcel at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi all,
this is your friendly neighborhood reminder that all
submissions foreword the Plume are due today.  If you
have a baronial activity that you would like posted in
the Plume, please email me the date, time and
location.  If I don't hear from you, it will probably
not make it in and that would be a shame given all the
activities that are going on and changes in scheduling
that occur in the month of December

Also, officers, this means reports are due too.......

Thanks,
HL Nicolaea macFionndlaigh

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Member of Clann Lochlan

Sponsored Link

   Degrees for working adults in as fast as 1 year. Bachelors, Masters, Associates. Top schools