[Namron] Hello youu

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Nov 28 05:19:32 PST 2006

Samarah posted this yesterday.

I'm planning on being there, but we won't be able to make Winterkingdom
this year, either.  However, the weekend after that is Wiesenfeuer Yule
Revel, and we are planning on being there.

Annabelle

Greetings all!

We have chosen the 8th day of December, a friday, to celebrate yet
another year with both my Beloved Bjorn and my lovely Daughter Heather.
Bjorn will only be celebrating his 45th birthday, which is no big
deal.....lol...but Heather, on the other hand, will be ......drum roll
please......

TWENTY ONE!!!!  So, in reality it is her birthday we're celebrating, but
the bonfire is for Bjorn's benefit as well!

Heather has requested a bonfire at Bjornsstead and her SCA friends to
come party like it's 1499!  She's asked that you remember it's her 21st,
so this might be a time to get a sitter...lol.

So, bring something to throw on the grill, something to add to the
table, a folding chair or two, and your own merry selves and come
celebrate another year with my crazy familia!

Love ya!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit
be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land,
each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the
waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go
with God.