[Namron] A&S classes-weaving, embroidery, spinning

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 10:37:54 PST 2006

I won't be at the bonfire. I'd like to learn inkle loom and card weaving.  The only thing I've seen is how to warp a loom and I didn't even get that finished at 2 Winterkingdoms ago.  For me, I need to start with a warped loom and learn the technique first, then how to warp the loom.  Once I learn that, I'd like to eventually learn card weaving to do more patterns.

Lady Isobel

"Epperson, Sheryl" <eppersos at oge.com> wrote: I am planning on being at the bonfire, so let's discuss dates then.  I'll also have more idea of how many people are interested.  I'm pretty much open as to dates, I don't think we're going to make any events in January,

Annabelle