[Namron] A&S classes-weaving, embroidery, spinning

Melissa Long Blevins hlecalais at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 30 11:47:38 PST 2006

Greetings Cousins,
    If this thread indicates the interest in the aforementioned items that I think it does...May I interest you in wInterkingdom?  Several of the classes are being taught by your very own talented people.  Not to mention that we, here in Northkeep, would enjoy the fellowship with you, over much, I dare say!  So, if time and the coffers allow, please come and join us for a complete day of fun and education!

  In Service,
  HL Elisabeth de Calais