[Namron] Fwd: Archery Practice

Brenna daydreambelever64 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 7 13:18:08 PDT 2006

Sorry i forgot  to put who this is from ,
  I am Lady Brenna Archery Marshal of Wiesenfeuer

  Greeting ,
  the archery field is mowed and ready for practices tomorrow
  Please come out and join me , lets have fun , also if you would like to
  throw something , i will have a something to throw Knife , Axe , and spear at,

  I would like to thank Lord Ian and Richard for coming out and helping me , again ,
  Practice will be at 3:00 Sunday
  and just in case you have not looked on the Barony site here is the map i put there ,
  the range is 1/10 of a mile after you pass Portland look for a billboard that says "Defend Freedom" there is a road  dirt road , just follow the road around ,
   I will try to get an SCA sign up as well.

  Lady Brenna
  Archery Marshal
  KAS Marshal
  Barony of Wiesenfeuer