[Namron] Fanning the flames of glory....

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 06:38:18 PDT 2006

Greetings unto all this fine Sunday morning!

  It is Sunday morn, and as such, I shall be soon to church, but before I make haste to do so, I send a message of fans, and dragons, and fighters.

  Ld. Terrance was kind enough to come to Bjornsstead last eve to help Bjorn physic the white dragon so that it shall have strength and heart to carry those treasures of Namron to the great Protectorate Celebration!  Whilst here, and after a hearty meal, Ld. Terrance proved helpful yet again, with the manufacture and painting of special fans to be brought to Protectorate and givin to to Their Excellencies & Thier Nexcellencies to bestow as would bring joy unto their countencance.

  Tragedy hath befallen this endeavor, tis sad to say, as we ran out of black paint.  And now a cry goes out to those who might be at fighter practice tonight.

  I used up over 10 cans of black glossy 99Cent spray paint.  I've run out of cash until payday friday.  That won't give me time to finish the fans.  HELP!  If fighters and friends of fighters could bring glossy black spraypaint to fighter practice today, we'll get the fans DONE.  (I may even bring some to work on if anyone wants to help)

  Thank you for your time....

  Sami

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

"Princess" of Pie Procurement, Den Mother of Pukhta Lovvek University, Mother to Michaella the Merguard and Billy the Mortally Mundane,wife to her beloved Bjorn jarn Wilhelmson, The Iron Bear of Bjornsstead.  (DISCLAIMER:  NOT A REAL PRINCESS!! "Princess" used in the context of a term of endearment ONLY!.  Thank you, and now, back to your regular programming)

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.