[Namron] Future SCA site?

Grimmie ldgrimhun at cox.net
Sun Oct 8 17:01:17 PDT 2006

Greetings Unto the Barony of Namron and Canton of Skorragardr,

My Ly Tanea and I spent last Saturday clearing and cleaning some property
that belongs to our friend Warren Big Eagle.  He is building a healing
retreat center near Shawnee Lake.  The main intent for the property is for
Native American healing (sweat lodges, drumming, etc.).

This property will be a fantastic site for small events.  Perhaps Beltaine?
The owners are very interested in trading sweat equity for the use of the
property for Haflas or events.  Would love to hear of interest in setting up
a work/party day, (possibly Nov. 11?).

Any takers?

See you at Protectorate!

HL Grimhun Hroth and Ly Tanea Verloren