[Namron] FW: [NR] Northern Fighter Practice

Derryk Carr derrykcarr at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 9 18:10:19 PDT 2006

>From: <fintan at cableone.net>
>To: northern at lists.ansteorra.org
>Subject: [NR] Northern Fighter Practice
>Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 21:24:07 -0700

-------------- next part --------------
Chemin Noir will be hosting the Northern Fighter practice this month. We are
going
to have it on
Sat 21st In sooner park starting at Noon. After practice there will be a
revel at
my Home. I have
Lots of space in my back yard for tents and the neighbor are cool with
parties so
bring drums.
Rapier fighters, we would love to see some of your
Calontir brothers so If you can spread the word to the underground we would
appreciate.

Sooner Park is on  Madison Blvd. Bartlesville OK
Take I75 to Bartlesville. Go East on Highway 60
Turn North on Madison and head north to park.
We will be on the north end. Practice starts at Noon

Revel will be at my Home at 123 Morningside
>From park just head north up Madison to Tuxedo
Turn west  go past the I75/Tuxedo intersection .
Morningside is about 4 streets west of I75. Turn
South . My house is a few doors down on  right
Side. There will be drinking at this party so come
prepared (BYOB).

Lord Fiontan O???Cuigg
Squire to Earl Brion
918-876-4390