[Namron] PROTECTORATE SITE HERALDRY

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 9 19:01:05 PDT 2006

If you have volunteered to be a Site Herald at Protectorate, or would enjoy
being a Site Herald, please check in with Deputy Herald Sakami (formerly
known as Ethne) once you arrive.  I just spoke with her, and she indicated
she will have a sign in at Gate.

Now, if you are curious to what Site Heraldry is all about, trust me when I
say it is a fun and enjoyable way to help your Barony and assure
Protectorate goes smoothly.   When an announcement needs to be made, you
simply wander the lanes, serenading the Populus with your good words.
Imagine how popular you will be when you announce Tavern is open or Feast is
about to be served.

I will not be on site until early Sunday since I have to work Saturday, but
if you have any questions or would like more information, please contact
myself or Sakami.

In Service

Herr Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen

Herald - The Barony of Namron