[Namron] Is there such a thing as a medieval time space continuim?

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 15:06:31 PDT 2006

98.865% will find this post boring and I do apologize for your bandwidth
wasted.  The other 1.135% of you will find it interesting.  Continue.

So, out of the blue Sami Pie called today and immediately my mind went... oh
my.  I have been on auto pilot for the past, I don't know how many months,
and at one point I do remember short circuiting and deciding then and there
that I just had too much on my plate.  I suppose that is when I quit
checking or emailing the list, coming to pop... so forth.. so on.

I have lately gotten very serious musically and started a rock/blues band.
We'll be playing some originals at Borders bookstore on Nov 24th, I
believe.  It will be our first official gig as a band.  I volunteered and
was made the drama leader at church and have been directing about 30
children in an upcoming Christmas play that I wrote.  I've been learning
harmonica and piano.  Spending lots of time with my kids and so forth.

About the time I pushed SCA(Pause) I remember feeling pretty sad that our
loved Baron and Baroness were stepping down.  Although, very
understandably.  What a job!  But I hear that we have couple terrific
successors coming in and I am very excited for them.

I'd feel very honored should any of you want to come by and share some drink
and some tales.  I miss the stories, the people, and the laughter.  I'm not
gone for good but I imagine the pause button will have to stay on for a
while longer.  Ohh, a side note... Be very careful when setting up email
filters.  Thought I had the list going to auto achieve...  was actually
going auto delete... All fixed now.  I'll try to at least stay active here.

Miss 91.8394928% of you... the rest I simply just don't know well enough
yet.
Bless
Sæmundr
--
Check out Jim Couch's latest songs at: http://www.soundclick.com/geoo

Is God a singer?  YES!!
Zephaniah 3:17 (NKJV)
"The Lord your God in your midst, the Might One, will save...He will rejoice
over you with singing."