[Namron] Trailer...URGENT

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 06:57:56 PDT 2006

Ok.  We're down to the wire guys.  I need to have someone contact me regarding the Trailer.  Our Truck is pretty much dead for all intents and purposes, and Bjorn works evenings.  SO...if Namron wants the flat bed trailer by Thursday to load up all the goodies from the shed, someone should probably come pick up the trailer and the wall from my place today and should probably call me or Bjorn (but don't call him till around 1:00  this afternoon...day sleeper)

Me, I'm at 405-867-4748   Bjorn is at 405-867-5709.

Or just e-mail me.  Whatever works.  Just let me know, cuz the trailer's there and you're welcome to use it.  Anything to help.

Hugs

Sami