[Namron] Loaner Boffer / water bearing

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 13 12:44:53 PDT 2006

Tequilla shots make the SENSES grow duller. It might take them longer to realize they were struck with a killing blow... I dunno I'm not on the field much and alcohol is poison.

I have purchased Boffer sword making components and have enough for appx 3 extra swords

I've gone wacky with " sharing ",
Pooka Flooka Mooka Acky Wicky Wocka ting tang wadda wadda bing bang
  . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"

Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 19:44:17 -0700From: daydreambelever64 at yahoo.comTo: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] water bearing
This could be interesting to watch , hum fight a round , drink a shot , fight  a round , drink a shot , i wonder how long will it take for them to all fall down ,,,lol

Lady Brenna

bye the way , i will pick up some pickles for the list field ,

Do you Yahoo!?Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail.