[Namron] Final help for Protectorate

Danielle DeMarseilles danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 18:33:55 PDT 2006

Greetings,
  Wednesday evening the tents should be nice and dry and ready to be packed up and put away.  I am looking for volunteers to help me take down the baronial pavilion and halp make sure that everything is the way that we found it.  We will be meeting at Camp Cimarron as close to 6:00 PM as possible.  I will be there at 6:00, but I know that some of you get off of work later than I do.  If you could make it out there after six, I would still appreciate your help.  Please e-mail me at danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com to let me know if you can help.  Again, thank you everyone who helped with this event!
In Service,
Danielle