[Namron] Protectorate XXX receipts

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Tue Oct 17 11:03:47 PDT 2006

Greetings,

With the discussion of having a meeting to go over the event, I wish to
issue a reminder.

I cannot finish the event report until I have all the receipts for the
event.  Therefore, if you have any receipts needing reimbursement,
please bring them to Populace meeting tonight, or to Populace on
November 1, or contact me to make other arrangements.  After that,
unless you have contacted both the Seneschal and myself, I will consider
all receipts in and finish the report.  The report is supposed to be
turned in within 30 days of the event, so the sooner receipts are turned
in, the sooner the report will be done.

Also, if you purchase anything for Baronial use for which you expect
reimbursement, that needs to be the only item on the receipt.  That is
often referred to as a "dedicated" receipt.

Annabelle Fitzsimmons
Acting Treasurer