[Namron] Thoughts on Protectorate

Sjonna sjonna at cox.net
Wed Oct 18 16:20:59 PDT 2006

There is much going on in our fair barony -- much of which I don't know or
need/want to know.   Our time in the SCA circle of friends and family is
limited by kiddos and job pressures and when we have the opportunity to see
everyone, we truly look for the joy.

I just wanted to let everyone know that our visit at Protectorate was lovely
and there was joy in reconnecting.  For me it was a home coming as Cimarron
was the first place I attended a "real" event 5 years ago.  I was impressed
with the number of first and second time "newbies" and tried to point out
the people and things that were/would be of interest to them.

So to all who worked so hard to make Protectorate a success -- KUDOS!  Thank
you for giving me, my family and friends an enjoyable day/evening on
Saturday!

My only thought for improvement on such a wonderful event is to add archery
if space permitted ... A royal round or IKAC draws even more people to the
event and I feel doesn't detract from the fighting or equestrian.  The many
dimensions and interests in the SCA only enriches each event or gathering.

Best Regards,
Bianca Sereni
Mka Sjonna