[Namron] Site Dossiers

Jennene Stanley Mooharpist at cox.net
Wed Oct 18 22:42:35 PDT 2006

I think Lady Anya's idea of compiling information about other
possible sites.....

Well, I have been thinking about it and I am volunteering to
coordinate and compile information on the sites available to us in
the North. My aim is to have a comprehensive database on all the
sites online. (with SCA oriented information) This way, Event
Stewards don't have to re-research sites every single time. (and keep
re-inventing the wheel). This will be an ongoing process.

Obviously, I am going to need all the help I can get. While I am RV
knowledgeable  I am no-where qualified to address the needs of
accessibility (although I DO have a disability, folks,) nor can I
address the needs of horses, fighters, cooks and other folks.

What I am going to need is hard information. I am willing to do some
footwork but if we can share the load, this job can be accomplished
so that the game can be enjoyed by all.  Please keep in mind that I
am trying to create a base of information so that hopefully Event
Stewards can make informed decisions.

Please email me if you are interested in working on this project.
(and yes, Isobel, you're on!)

Trying to do my bit....

HL Anya Gordon Lamont
Northern Regional Scribe