[Namron] Job Posting

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Mon Oct 23 17:50:57 PDT 2006

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the mundane posting, but I thought some people might
appreciate this information!  My workplace, Friedman's Jeweler's
located in Sooner Fashion Mall is looking to hire 4 temporary, part-
time cashiers for the holiday season.  The pay would be $6.15/hour &
weekends would be a must.  You also must be at least 18 years old to
apply.  My manager, Shane Williams, needs to have the cashiers hired
before the end of this week.  If you are interested, please apply as
soon as possible.

Thanks,
Jacqueline Reynolds
mka: Krista