[Namron] Walking accross America

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 13:33:17 PST 2006

Greetings all!

As I type this e-mail, our library is being visited by Jesse Whitecrow, a writer who is walking from Maine to California and will be writing a book about his adventures!  He's borrowing the library computer to update his blog and I just thought I'd share his information with you in case you'd like to follow his journey.

www.whitecrowwalking.com  is his website with links to his blogs and such.

I just thought this was interesting and wanted to share with you all!

Hugs!

Lady Samarah Basimah Latifa al Dhakira bint Anaan bint Mellilah

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.