[Namron] In Need of Help...

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 1 08:04:46 PDT 2006

If someone can bring some down to the Pop meeting in Shawnee tonight I am sure some more machines will get to work for you mine and Mom's included.

Siobhan
   AOLPlainTextBody {     margin: 0px;     font-family: Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, Sans-Serif;     font-size: 12px;      color: #000;      background-color: #fff;  }  .AOLPlainTextBody pre {     font-size: 9pt; }  .AOLInlineAttachment {     margin: 10px; }  .AOLAttachmentHeader {     font: 11px arial;     border: 1px solid #7DA8D4;     background: #F9F9F9; }  .AOLAttachmentHeader .Title {     font: 11px arial;     background: #B5DDFA;     padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; }  .AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldLabel {     font: 11px arial;      color: #000000;     padding: 1px 10px 1px 9px;     background: #F9F9F9; }  .AOLAttachmentHeader .FieldValue {     font: 11px arial;      color: #000000;     background: #F9F9F9; }  .AOLAttachmentHeader a, .AOLImage a {     color: #2864B4;     text-decoration: none; }  .AOLAttachmentHeader a:hover, .AOLImage a:hover {     color: #2864B4;     text-decoration: underline; }  body {     background-color: white;     font-family: "Verdana";     font-size:
 10pt;     border: 0px; }  p {     margin: 0px;     padding: 0px; }  img.managedImg {     width: 0px;     height: 0px; }  img.placeholder {     width: 275px;     height: 206px;     background: #F4F4F4 center center no-repeat;     border: 1px solid #DADAD6 !important;   }       Greetings all!

   I come to plead my case because I am in need of help.

   I am the one who has been trying to get the new list field pennants done in time for Protectorate.  Unfortunately, my sewing machine has been broken down for a while now.  I finally had the funds to get it fixed, and it's finished, but I am sooooo far behind in the pennants it's not even funny.

   The last few times I've tried to get them done by a deadline, I've literally worked myself into sickness by working 10-12 hours a day.  Unfortunately, I don't feel comfortable doing that again.  Twice I've ended up with bronchitis or something similar.

   I will still be working on them as much as possible, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to take some home and sew them up for me?  They're not very hard to do at all, and I will provide the material for them.  (And yes, they will be cut out to save you time.)  I can give instructions either verbally, or I can print something out if necessary.

   Anyway, I'm really wanting to have these finished by Protectorate, or at least as many of them done as possible.  (FYI, this batch is just plain black, so you don't have to do any applique)    If ANYONE is willing to help me out doing however many of them you can, I would truly appreciate it!

   If you're willing, please let me know how many and I'll get started right away cutting them out for you.  I can bring them to Populace on Wednesday, or if you live in or around OKC I can probably bring them to you.  I hate to ask for help on this, but this project was much larger than I ever expected it to be.  (Unfortunately my mundane life hasn't helped either!  LOL)

   Thank you to all in advance!  Everyone is truly appreciated, even for just considering helping!  : )

   Ailis

It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.