[Namron] Medieval: the Barony of Namron

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 2 16:58:23 PDT 2006

Kudoes to Joe, and to the Barony of Namron who made this possible.  If you have not seen the film, I highly suggest that you watch this presentation.  It is an EXCELLENT presentation and very well done.

Vivat Namron!!

Lady Isobel

Ulf Gunnarsson <ulfie at cox.net> wrote: We received a message from m'lord Joe Cappa this evening.  As some of
you may recall, Joe put together a documentary on this barony as part of
his education at the University of Oklahoma.  He received not only good
marks in school for this, but its quality was so exceptional that he was
approached by the local education television to run it on their station.

Sunday, October 8th, at 9:30 p.m., OETA is showing "Medieval: the Barony
of Namron."  We invite you all to watch and hope people will enjoy it as
much as we did.

Ulf and Maleah
Baron and Baroness of Namron

p.s. Her Excellency wants you to understand that she had bronchitis the
day we were interviewed

p.p.s His Excellency wants you to understand that the middle eastern
dancers were way on the other side of the field from him in that one
shot.

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde
Deputy Hospitaler, Barony of Namron
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Member of Clann Lochlan