[Namron] Protectorate feast and menu

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Oct 4 14:07:33 PDT 2006

Judith of Quayle run and her sister Cadhla.

I looked up the menu posted a couple of weeks ago, and this is what
Cadhla posted 9/23/6.

Annabelle

The feast menu has been changing, I will be talking to the cook today
and
there will probably be more changes. As of right now the basics are:

Bread

Butters

Cheeses

Raw Vegetables

French Onion Soup

Chicken with a rice dish

Roast pig with carrots or cole slaw

Cheese Cake

Once the menu is finally complete I will get HL Baret to post it to the
Namron site.

Lady Cadhla