[Namron] Documentary of 2 jobs well done!

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 16:04:46 PDT 2006

Good Baron Ulf,
I am very glad We had the the opportunity to be so well documentaried!
It showed how wonderful We are and is a great testament to all the wonderfulness that was created to form Namron while You and Maleah have guided us on the path that has and will create the history of Namron.
(IMho) you have a .... um words words .... natural right to be very proud of what the Two of You and we with you guidance have accomplished in the last 6 1/2 years.

As Baron's and Baroness' and as people I am VERY impressed with all you have done and inspired others to do!
You have my heartfelt thanks and awe for what you made possible within The~DREAM in Namron.

I could rephrase and expound upon what I feel in my Heart easily 20 more different ways.

Simply put for a change,
I Love You.
I am amazed with what you done and made occur in Namron.
And as one who feels THE~DREAM as profoundly as I do, you will ALWAYS have MY Gratitude.

That expressed time to go to Pop.

Love and Thanx,
Your Beloved Pooky

We received a message from m'lord Joe Cappa this evening.  As some ofyou may recall, Joe put together a documentary on this barony as part ofhis education at the University of Oklahoma.  He received not only goodmarks in school for this, but its quality was so exceptional that he wasapproached by the local education television to run it on their station. Sunday, October 8th, at 9:30 p.m., OETA is showing "Medieval: the Baronyof Namron."  We invite you all to watch and hope people will enjoy it asmuch as we did. Ulf and MaleahBaron and Baroness of Namron p.s. Her Excellency wants you to understand that she had bronchitis theday we were interviewed p.p.s His Excellency wants you to understand that the middle easterndancers were way on the other side of the field from him in that oneshot.    . Do your shopping and make your DREAM at Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!!! Get your Education at Pukhta Lovvek's University of Empathy and Learning Center of Loving Thought!!! Our Motto: "The~Love Illuminates and Vivificates THE~DREAM"